Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- Dallas Court of Appeals Reverses Partnership Verdict: Preliminary Agreements Precluded Partnership
Pennsylvania Supreme Court invalidates test for constitutionality of Commonwealth environmental actions and applies private trust law, leaving many unanswered questions
- Brazil Looks to Reform its Oil and Gas Sector
Levee Board Seeks Review of Application of Grable/Gunn jurisdiction with the United States Supreme Court
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Kosmos Energy, Dallas, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at email@example.com
and Vickie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- Vol. 10, No. 3 (pdf) - December 2016
- Vol. 10, No. 2 (pdf) - July 2016
- Vol. 10, No. 1 (pdf) - May 2016
- Vol. 9, No. 4 (pdf) - November 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 3 (pdf) - August 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 2 (pdf) - May 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 1 (pdf) - February 2015
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013