Membership in Young ITA is free and open to all young arbitration practitioners, law students, and other professionals under 40 years old with an interest in international arbitration.
Young ITA Leadership Positions
We are now accepting applications for the following Young ITA leadership positions for 2017-2019, including:
- Thought Leadership Chair
- Mentorship Program Chair
- Regional Chairs – One for each of the following regions:
- North America
- South America (Spanish-speaking jurisdictions)
- Mexico and Central America
- United Kingdom
- Continental Europe
For more information and to apply, click here. The application deadline is September 8, 2017.
To join Young ITA, click here.
- To join the Young ITA Group on LinkedIn, the official member page and discussion forum for Young ITA Members, click here.
- To follow the Young ITA public page on LinkedIn, click here.
- For upcoming Young ITA events, click here.
- To view current ITA members including Young ITA members, click here.
Chair, Young ITA
King & Spalding LLP
Vice Chair, Young ITA
Assistant General Counsel
Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Communications Chair, Young ITA
Vinson & Elkins LLP