Oil & Gas E-Report
Inside the Latest Issue:
- Servitude Owner’s Restoration Duties Terminated When Servitude Terminated
- Where in the world is the owner of a mineral lease considered to be the owner of an “unleased” interest?
- University of Cincinnati Study Finds No Adverse Impact on Groundwater from Oil and Gas Activity
- EPA Grants Primacy to North Dakota for CCS Injection Wells
- Ohio Law Does not Support an Implied Covenant of Further Exploration
- Alleged Trespass by Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid and Proppants
- Texas Supreme Court Interprets Retained-Acreage Clauses
- Court Finds That County Ordinance in West Virginia Prohibiting Storage and Permanent Disposal of Wastewater Was Preempted by State Law
- West Virginia Amends Statute Regulating Flat Rate Royalties
The Oil & Gas E-Report is a quarterly newsletter that began in 2018. It contains articles of current interest to oil and gas practitioners and is assembled by a geographically diverse group of editors from private practice, in-house, and academia. This e-publication is the successor to IEL’s print publication, the Oil and Gas Reporter, which was published from 1952-2017.
IEL E-Communications Committee Chair
- Steven P. Otillar
- Keith Hall, LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Aimee Hebert, Kelly Hart & Pitre
- John Kalmbach, Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway
- Kenneth Klemm, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Scott O’Connor, Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett
- Patrick S. Ottinger, Ottinger Hebert, L.L.C.
- Frédéric (Freddy) Sourgens, Washburn University School of Law
- Michael Campbell, Campbell Trial Law
- Earl DeBrine, Modrall Sperling
- Bradford Berge, Holland & Hart LLP
- John Morrison, Crowley Fleck PLLP
- Mark Christiansen, McAfee & Taft
- Sharon Flanery, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Jana Grauberger, Liskow & Lewis
- Daniel M. McClure, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Jennifer Walter Mosley, Chevron
- Barclay Nicholson, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Michael B. Bennett, Baker Botts, L.L.P.
- Michael P. Lennon, Jr., Mayer Brown LLP
Please forward any comments, submissions, or suggestions to any of the IEL’s Associate Director,
Vickie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.