On December 19, ILEA graduated the 51st School of Executive Leadership (SEL). SEL is an intensive eight-week program designed to prepare senior-level law enforcement managers and administrators for leadership in the complex world of public executives. ILEA’s flagship program attracts participants representing municipal, county, state and federal law enforcement organizations across the nation.
We are proud to add these 17 graduates from 12 agencies to our esteemed roll of ILEA Alumni:
- Lieutenant Greg Bowen, Tarrant County College PD
- Lieutenant Charles Brogdon, Tarrant Co. Sheriff's Office
- Lieutenant Derek Clark, Lancaster Police Dept.
- Lieutenant Joe Connolly, Denton County Sheriff's Office
- Lieutenant Kyle Dishko, Arlington Police Dept.
- Lieutenant Zackie Griffin, DFW Airport DPS
- Captain Randall Hayen, Tarrant Co. Hospital District Police Dept.
- Lieutenant Floyd Heckman, Tarrant Co. Sheriff's Office
- Lieutenant Kelly G. Hooten, Lancaster Police Dept.
- Commander Kevin Johnson, Midlothian Police Dept.
- Commander Cody McKinney, Midlothian Police Dept.
- Lieutenant LaToya Porter, Dallas Police Dept.
- Captain Brian G. Redburn, Irving Police Dept.
- Captain Johnny Siemens, Castle Hills Police Dept.
- Captain Thomas Simmons, Keller Police Dept.
- Lieutenant John Spera, Garland Police Dept.
- Captain Darren Steele, Irving Police Dept.
51st School of Executive Leadership Class
This special school featured a new format consisting of four, two-week sessions instead of the usual eight-week block. This decision helped encourage participation from agencies that are not typically able to release critical personnel for eight continuous weeks. Learn more about the 2015 Schools of Executive Leadership offered in both Plano and Fort Worth.