The IEL’s Young Energy Professionals are pleased announce the 5th Rockies General Counsel Forum will be held Tuesday, October 22, in Denver, Colorado.
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
Holland & Hart LLP
- $25 - IEL Advisory Board Member (under 40)
- $25 - IEL Young Energy Professional Member
- $25 - IEL Supporting or Sustaining Member Employee (under 40)
- $25 - In-House Counsel (under 40)
- $25 - Government Employee (under 40)
- $30 - Other Young Energy Professionals
- $25 - Law Student
Registration and Cocktail Reception
Introductions by the Program Chair
In-House Panel Program
Dinner with the Speakers and Individual Question and Answer Period
After the panel discussion and group question and answer period, each panelist will sit at an individual table with a number of young energy attorneys for a more intimate question and answer session.
All IEL conferences are held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants, including journalists, are free to use any information received, but comments may not be attributed to any speaker identiﬁ ed by name or affiliation.
The Center for American and International Law does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status in educational activities, scholarship programs or admissions.