Professors, join your colleagues in beautiful Missoula for a timely program of topics relevant to the instruction of natural resources law. Wednesday will be the pre-conference field trip, and your colleagues at the University of Montana are already planning a wonderful day of learning and beauty. Sessions will follow on Thursday and Friday. Why attend?: View full program details.
- Meet your natural resources law colleagues from around the country and Canada, or reinvigorate those career-long friendships you previously developed at this conference.
- Chat with authors of many major textbooks in this field.
- Numerous research projects get launched or furthered over the course of the meeting.
- Discuss current issues with your peers, as well as how to teach them.
- Enjoy scholarship-in-progress presentations specifically designed to benefit new professors.
In three days, you can have breakfast with a textbook author, enjoy a drink with someone whose scholarship you admire, learn about cutting-edge issues, get (or give) advice on tenure, learn how to place your article, find out what aspects of the ESA still need scholarly attention, discover how to teach Administrative Law so students don't fall asleep, and see some fantastic local scenery.
Download the Brochure (pdf)For more details, download the online brochure.
We have discounted rooms for this conference until May 7, or until the block sells out, whichever comes first, at the single/double rates of:
- Standard - $149/night
- River View - $179/night
- Junior Suite - $209/night
Add $5 per night for two people in the room. You will receive a $15 breakfast voucher for each person in the room every day. Standard rooms are bookable online. For River View and Junior Suites, please call in and ask for the special rates for the Natural Resources Law Teachers Institute. For reservations, contact the DoubleTree at: Online https://tinyurl.com/rockym145 | Tel 406-542-4611 | Trouble making room reservations? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.