This conference has become a must-attend event for energy litigators, in particular oil and gas attorneys. The 18th edition of the Energy Litigation Conference will bring together some of the top in-house and private practice energy litigators to discuss new trends in energy litigation, recent case law of importance to energy litigators, and ways to improve an energy litigation practice.
More information coming soon!
Note: Early registration pricing is available through October 21, 2019.
- $435 - Regular Registration Fee (Regular Price: $495)
- $345 - IEL Advisory Board Member (Regular Price: $395)
- $345 - IEL Supporting or Sustaining Member Employee (Regular Price: $395)
- $345 - IEL Young Energy Professional Member (Regular Price: $395)
- $345 - CAIL Member or Member Employee (Regular Price: $395)
- $345 - Government Employee (Regular Price: $395)
- $125 - Law Student (Regular Price: $125)
- $125 - Full-time Professor (Regular Price: $125)
- $100 - I cannot attend, but would like to order the materials. (Regular Price: $100)
The cost of housing is not included in tuition. However, rooms (in limited number) have been reserved at the Houston CityPlace Marriott at Springwoods Village, 1200 Lake Plaza Dr, Spring, TX 77389. Registrants should call 1 (800) 228-9290 or (281) 350-4000. If asked, the code for the block is IEL. So long as rooms remain available in the block, the reduced room rate of $189, plus taxes and fees, will be available. The last day to obtain this special rate is October 21, 2019.
Dates available: Nov. 12 and Nov. 13, 2019, other nights may be available depending on hotel availability
All IEL conferences are held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants, including journalists, are free to use any information received, but comments may not be attributed to any speaker identiﬁ ed by name or affiliation.
If you require a letter of invitation to obtain a visa for this conference, payment of the registration fee must first be made. If you apply and do not receive a visa, please send us a copy of the rejection letter from the consulate, and we will cancel your registration and issue a refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The Center for American and International Law does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status in educational activities, scholarship programs or admissions.