The ITA Online Education Library offers a comprehensive collection of video and audio programs designed to illuminate the ordinarily private world of international arbitration. Produced under the direction of the ITA Academic Council, the Library offers a unique opportunity to watch the world’s elite arbitrators and arbitration practitioners in action and to gain exceptional insight from their experience.
Video previews are available online for most of the programs, which may be purchased on USB, DVD and/or online for on-demand viewing.
Visit the Library now to view:
- Video oral history Iinterviews conducted by ITA’s Academic Council of key figures in the evolution of modern international arbitration (available free online)
- The Practice of International Commercial Arbitration: Beginning, Middle and End, a series of video recordings of scripted live ITA Workshops, with mock scenes and commentaries written and performed by the world’s leading experts in the field of international arbitration, which have been edited for lawyers, law firms, corporate legal departments, professors and students seeking to understand or teach this growing area of international practice (available online and on USB drive)(CLE/CPD credits available)
- Video productions of other scripted live ITA Workshops, focused on arbitral advocacy, investment treaty arbitration and other aspects of international commercial arbitration (available on DVD only)(CLE/CPD credits available)
- Recorded ITA webinars on hot topics (available online only)(CLE/CPD credits available)
Watch the world’s elite international arbitrators and advocates in (mock) action!
- As many as 13.0 participatory CLE credit hours for as little as $88 per person!* (including 1.5 credit hours of ethics)
- 2-for-1 Pricing and Steep Discounts for Multiple Viewers*
- *Save 30% this month (May) on all programs
Promo Code: ITA30
Valid through May 31, 2017