ITA is now launching Young ITA, a reorganization of ITA’s Young Arbitrators Initiative Committee and Young Arbitrator Membership. All current Young Arbitrators Initiative Committee members and Young Arbitrator Members are automatically enrolled in Young ITA.
- Young ITA membership is free to all interested lawyers, professionals and students under 40 years old and offers a variety of program, publication and leadership opportunities for young lawyers interested in international arbitration.
- Benefits include:
- Free membership in ITA as a Young ITA Member (does not include membership on the Advisory Board)
- Free attendance at Young ITA Talks # programs, Young ITA meetings and the ITA Forum in Dallas
- Young ITA member discounts at the ITA Workshop, Young ITA Roundtables and all other ITA programs, publications and online educational products
- Opportunity to serve in the Young ITA leadership
- Opportunity to participate in Young ITA online fora
- Free subscription to the ITA e-newsletter News & Notes
- Recognition as a Young ITA Member in publications
- More details, including new leadership opportunities and access to the Young ITA LinkedIn group, will be sent to you soon and presented during the June 14-16 ITA Annual Meeting and 29th ITA Workshop: Challenges to the Legitimacy of International Arbitration in Dallas.
We are excited about the exceptional opportunities there now will be for young lawyers to get involved in ITA and to enhance their professional development as well as the ITA community.
We encourage you to forward this announcement to your colleagues under 40 and all of the young lawyers in your organization so they can join Young ITA now. If you have any questions, please contact Krishonne Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Dallas in June at the first meeting of the new Young ITA.