Presented by Young ITA and Co-sponsored by Florida International University College of Law and the Miami International Arbitration Society
#YoungITATalks Miami is a joint presentation by Young ITA, FIU Law and MIAS. The program will feature a roundtable discussion on the most important trade agreements and regional developing strategies of 2018 and what impact they have on the field of international arbitration.
#YoungITATalks is a series of local events presented around the world, featuring talks, workshops or interviews that cover a wide range of subjects relating to arbitration. The #YoungITATalks series is designed for education, conversation and sharing knowledge and experiences among young practitioners.
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, this event is tuition-free. Please register in advance to help us get an accurate headcount.
- Aristeo López, Legal Counsel for International Trade and Investment, Government of Mexico (Washington, D.C.)
- Andrea Hulbert, Hulbert Volio Abogados (San José, Costa Rica)
- Diego B. Gosis, GST, LLP (Miami)
- Manuel A. Gómez, Professor of Law and Associate Dean of International and Graduate Studies, FIU College of Law (Miami)
- Maria I. Pradilla Picas, Jones Day (Washington, D.C.)
10:30 am – 12:30 pm