Sponsoring a CAIL conference is a great way to promote your firm or company while also providing financial support for the organization.
CAIL’s Institutes offer multiple opportunities throughout the year. Costs and benefits vary between conferences, but customarily include free registration for one or more delegates and publicity to thousands of interested arbitrators, practitioners and in-house counsel. Specific conferences may also have additional opportunities, such as Wi-Fi, Canvas Bag, or Conference Binder sponsorships.
View upcoming opportunities in each Institute:
- Institute for Energy Law (IEL)
- Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA)
- Institute for Law and Technology (ILT)
- Southwestern Institute for International and Comparative Law (SWIICL)
- Institute for Law Enforcement Administration (ILEA)
For sponsors of multiple events, special annual or three-year discount packages may be available.
For further detail on any of the sponsorship opportunities, or to commit to one of the package deals or individual events, please contact Lilly Hogarth at +1.972.244.3424.